My Best and First Experience of Nepal Trip is really a guidance trip


Nepal is specially known for its natural beauty, mountains, hills, dense and green jungles, and especially for the mighty and highest peak Mt-Everest in all over the world. It is suitably located in the lap of the great and mighty Himalayas, so it has covered by all its greenery and snow covered landscapes. Nepal is really a beautiful, wonderful and amazing landscape, which is nowadays surprising everyone because of exceptional natural beauty. Nepal has eight of ten highest peaks in the world, so it has a big scope in the world tourism map. In 2019, Nepal has become a favorite tourist place as compared with others. It has got 5th number position in the world tourism. Now, I am going to share my personal experience of Nepal trip.

  I booked a trip to Nepal before two months. I booked the best deals to get Nepal Tour Packages for Nepal tour in very affordable budget. I got everything in my trip ranging from Nature trip to Jungle safari trip. Really, I enjoyed my every moment here. I loved its mountains, hills, lakes, rivers, snow covered landscape, and greenery landscapes. I also enjoyed jungle safari activities such as open jeep safari, elephant back safari, boating, bird watching, mountaineering and much more. When I was on the trip of open Jeep safari, suddenly lion appeared and came to me. I shocked fully but I was protected by local guides. I might experience some dangers, but thanks a lot to God. I was fully safe in the hands. But lion came to me, this was very sudden shock for me. Really, I experienced this moment first time in my whole life.

 I visited Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, and Chitwan National park, and much more. All these tourist places are very famous around the country. Really, I loved all these places and beauties. I also enjoyed Nepali tasty foods, drinks and famous eating items. What’s more, I also took the pleasures of local cultural dance and music. Now, I want to give a lot of thanks for Travels2nepal for to arrange my dream Nepal Tourism Packages in the most affordable costs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Complete Guide to Offer the Best Nepal Package

Things to ignore while on EBC Trek Expedition

Nepal Tourism Packages Are Affordable for Kathmandu Valley